[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
From the mouth of a digital marketing agency to the ears of marketers, entrepreneurs, and business owners everywhere, here is what’s been happening this week in digital marketing (SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media). Enjoy!
- LinkedIn Native Video: What Marketers Need to Know – 43-minute podcast from Social Media Examiner that explores what you need to know about LinkedIn native video.
- Great SEM And SEO Don’t Stop When Your Link Gets Clicked – SEMrush article about what to do if you’re getting sign-ups but your bounce rate is really high.
- Facebook Will Prioritize Shows in the News Feed, Introduces Pre-rolls for Watch – This post from DigDay explains that Facebook is making changes to further prioritize longer videos and serialized programming on its platform.
- What Is the Future of Artificial Intelligence? – In 2017, the predictive ability of artificial intelligence powered many new tools and platforms. MarTech asks some marketers to find out what 2018 has in store for AI.
CXL’s Top 10 Most Read Articles of 2017 – From growth marketing to competitive analysis to best A/B testing tools to Google Optimize, this is ConversionXL’s top 10 list.
- TechnologyAdvice Blog Partnerships: The Year in Review – TechnologyAdvice gives a shout-out to their guest posters who helped their blog traffic grow by 62.45% in 2017 with a list of their most popular partner posts (including, might we add, Single Grain!).
Get your FREE bonus download to learn 29 things you should be doing to grow your business. Click below to get it right away: