Skip to content
Please read the following if you are interested in contributing to the blog.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on digital marketing topics such as SEO, content marketing, PPC, etc.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Must be completely original content
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers. Look to Copyblogger for great examples.
- No fluff!
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,500 words per post. Kudos for 3,000+ words.
Please fill out the form below:
5 High Converting
Facebook Ad Templates (even if you’re in a competitive niche)
Do you spend money on Google or Facebook ads?
How much do you spend per month in USD?
Would you like a free 15 minute consultation to increase your ROI?
Get advice from our experts
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that helps companies like Uber, Amazon and Salesforce grow their revenues online using SEO and paid advertising.
Thank you for answering this poll. You may also be interested in Marketing School, a daily podcast by Neil Patel & Eric Siu.
Listen to podcast
Get a special FREE version of Crazy Egg PLUS A Chance To Win A One Year Annual Subscription of Crazy Egg Each Week.
Tell Me more