We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
We will work directly with your company to:
- Identify the audiences worth targeting at each stage of your marketing funnel
- Determine which actions are worth creating marketing funnels for
- Craft effective, engaging content to help move potential customers through those funnels
- Refine funnels as needed to keep them lean, efficient, and effective
- Help test funnels in new, potentially lucrative markets
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Frequent redesign of funnels to include new best practices
- ROI measurements
- Funnel optimization tips
- Clearly defined goals & deliverables
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Regular campaign progress reporting
- Big-picture recommendations throughout the process
Do you offer guarantees?
At Single Grain, we’re going to build you top-notch marketing funnels. And while we truly believe they will change your business, we cannot offer guarantees on them.
How does a marketing funnel work?
Like all good strategies, it begins with discovery and fact-finding during an initial consultation. From there, we’ll learn more about your company, its goals, its strengths, and its weaknesses. We’ll really get to know your target audience and look at their buying behaviors under a microscope. We’ll also carefully inspect the strategies of your competitors, both big and small. We’ll take all of this information and consolidate it into a flexible marketing strategy designed to grow your business.
Of course, a great marketing strategy is never done. We’re constantly making both little tweaks and major adjustments to our clients’ marketing strategies.
How do you charge?
We wish we could provide a going rate for a marketing funnel, but it’s just not that simple. Get in touch with us and we can help explain how we charge for this service.
What makes you different from other marketing funnel agencies?
Unlike many other agencies out there, we won’t sell you a recycled marketing funnel that looks a whole lot like your top competitors. You can expect from us new ideas about how to build high-performing, value-added marketing funnels that convert would-be customers into brand evangelists.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
With 2019 freshly arrived, it is a good idea to look at the business strategies that you are planning to implement this year to ensure that it’s a good year for your e-commerce business. Among the many battle plans that you should formulate, one of the most important is your social media strategy. Time and […]
SEO has changed over the years. In the beginning, search engines crawled links between sites and even before Google, linking from one site to another was virtually the only way you could get anywhere. Eventually, keywords came into play and search engines could attach common keyword phrases to links found on the Internet. But as […]
Did you know that the number of email users worldwide was estimated to be 3.7 billion in 2017? And that number is expected to reach a whopping 4.3 billion by 2022, according to research by Statista. These numbers certainly indicate that email isn’t going away anytime soon. And so, it’s no wonder that marketers still use […]