At Single Grain, our content marketing campaigns focus on three distinct phases of content production and promotion:
- Traffic Generation – Our initial priority for new content marketing clients is to attract as many visitors as we can using infographics, blog posts and other content types. This gives our experienced content marketing professionals the data needed to make future content releases even more successful.
- Audience Engagement – Working from the data generated by our initial round of content posts, we hone in on the topics that your audience responds best to. This allows us to use future content releases to build a base of repeat visitors who will keep coming back to your site long after our campaign is complete.
- Conversions and Profits – With an audience established, the final stage in Single Grain’s content marketing campaigns revolves around maximizing conversions amongst your new readers. Using both the content marketing data gathered to this point and our extensive knowledge of digital marketing techniques, we’re able to transform your investment in content marketing into higher product sales and greater overall profitability.
Here’s What We Offer:
- Detailed Site Content Analysis
- Competitive Content Gap Research
- Infographic Creation
- Ghostwritten Blog Content
- Internal Link Development
- Social Promotion
- Maximum Search Engine Exposure
- Ongoing Blog Management
- Dedicated Content Marketing Team
- Regular Teleconference and Email Reporting
How long does it take to see results?
Clients typically start to see results at around the 6 month mark.
Our business is already doing some of the things you’re proposing, are you flexible?
Absolutely, all of our engagements are custom and we’ll complement your business to maximize your results.
What’s the point of all this ‘content marketing’? Can’t I just build links instead?
Modern day SEO requires more than just building keyword rich anchor text. Think about how humans have interacted for the longest time: it’s the greatest teachers that end up rising above the rest. How can your brand be the best teacher it can be? It starts with a solid content strategy.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
With all the content out there, it's not easy to grab your target audience’s attention. Here are the pros and cons of each content promotion platform:Read full article
Providing exact results for different types of searchers will turn them into customers and boost your ranking. But first you must understand who they are.Read full article
A well-executed content audit can deliver big insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your website, improve your content ROI and grow your brand.Read full article
Cognitive bias is at the heart of all marketing, so if you want to move people further down your sales funnel, try these 10 psychological hacks.Read full article
- The Complete Guide to Developing and Using #BuyerPersonas https://t.co/fi7wFTN75d https://t.co/k6bUr80DOj
- How to Adapt Your Epic #Content for Best Visibility on #Pinterest: https://t.co/udBP4m3fqj #socoialmedia #smm https://t.co/anom3v63RO
- #Facebook Lead Ads: Everything You Need to Know To Increase Mobile #Conversions: https://t.co/P0MXdwQW3K #smm https://t.co/Wtd39YNmZX
- Leveraging #Facebook's 'Instant Articles' for #Business Growth: https://t.co/1Xn4JZ0rrf #socialmedia #smm https://t.co/1sTO76IoIy
- Failure is not the opposite of #success. It is a part of success. #quoteoftheday #socialmedia #smm https://t.co/o6WLybGrBo