At Single Grain, our content marketing campaigns focus on three distinct phases of content production and promotion:
- Traffic Generation – Our initial priority for new content marketing clients is to attract as many visitors as we can using infographics, blog posts and other content types. This gives our experienced content marketing professionals the data needed to make future content releases even more successful.
- Audience Engagement – Working from the data generated by our initial round of content posts, we hone in on the topics that your audience responds best to. This allows us to use future content releases to build a base of repeat visitors who will keep coming back to your site long after our campaign is complete.
- Conversions and Profits – With an audience established, the final stage in Single Grain’s content marketing campaigns revolves around maximizing conversions amongst your new readers. Using both the content marketing data gathered to this point and our extensive knowledge of digital marketing techniques, we’re able to transform your investment in content marketing into higher product sales and greater overall profitability.
Here’s What We Offer:
- Detailed Site Content Analysis
- Competitive Content Gap Research
- Infographic Creation
- Ghostwritten Blog Content
- Internal Link Development
- Social Promotion
- Maximum Search Engine Exposure
- Ongoing Blog Management
- Dedicated Content Marketing Team
- Regular Teleconference and Email Reporting
How long does it take to see results?
Clients typically start to see results at around the 6 month mark.
Our business is already doing some of the things you’re proposing, are you flexible?
Absolutely, all of our engagements are custom and we’ll complement your business to maximize your results.
What’s the point of all this ‘content marketing’? Can’t I just build links instead?
Modern day SEO requires more than just building keyword rich anchor text. Think about how humans have interacted for the longest time: it’s the greatest teachers that end up rising above the rest. How can your brand be the best teacher it can be? It starts with a solid content strategy.
We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
Single Grain team have been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise; exactly what we look for in partners.
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
When it comes to growing organic traffic, many people produce more blog posts. Here's how we doubled our traffic 100-400% just by updating our old content.Read full article
Interactive content converts buyers 70% of the time compared to just 36% for passive content. Here are the 7 best types to use—and why:Read full article
So, what's the fuss when it comes to the Millennial generation? Well, there are 75M Millennials in the U.S. alone with a purchasing power of $600B+.Read full article
Sales and marketing funnels – the thing you absolutely must get right if you want to scale your business effectively.Read full article
- Meet RankBrain, the New #AI Behind Google's Search Results: https://t.co/PaoUYN5kE7 #SEO #ArtificialIntelligence https://t.co/3MxeMnhLvO
- Data-Backed Best Practices for Building a Killer 404 Page https://t.co/ZVbPzD6UF4 #pagenotfound #404page https://t.co/OTCJ30X9vS
- Timeless #Optimization: Future-Proofing Your #SEO: https://t.co/qhQDomCJPH #socialmedia #blogging #marketing #smm https://t.co/NJLEclZF8K
- "How to Increase Your Conversions with Online Customer Engagement" https://t.co/Afs04H41VR #blog #marketing https://t.co/C30l45IQ7v
- The #contentmarketing funnel: using different types of #content: https://t.co/fAQ3p14P1k #SMM https://t.co/IgFIyCBS9F