We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
At Single Grain, our content marketing campaigns focus on three distinct phases of content production and promotion:
- Traffic Generation – Our initial priority for new content marketing clients is to attract as many visitors as we can using infographics, blog posts and other content types. This gives our experienced content marketing professionals the data needed to make future content releases even more successful.
- Audience Engagement – Working from the data generated by our initial round of content posts, we hone in on the topics that your audience responds best to. This allows us to use future content releases to build a base of repeat visitors who will keep coming back to your site long after our campaign is complete.
- Conversions and Profits – With an audience established, the final stage in Single Grain’s content marketing campaigns revolves around maximizing conversions amongst your new readers. Using both the content marketing data gathered to this point and our extensive knowledge of digital marketing techniques, we’re able to transform your investment in content marketing into higher product sales and greater overall profitability.
Here’s What We Offer:
- Detailed Site Content Analysis
- Competitive Content Gap Research
- Infographic Creation
- Ghostwritten Blog Content
- Internal Link Development
- Social Promotion
- Maximum Search Engine Exposure
- Ongoing Blog Management
- Dedicated Content Marketing Team
- Regular Teleconference and Email Reporting
How long does it take to see results?
Clients typically start to see results at around the 6 month mark.
Our business is already doing some of the things you’re proposing, are you flexible?
Absolutely, all of our engagements are custom and we’ll complement your business to maximize your results.
What’s the point of all this ‘content marketing’? Can’t I just build links instead?
Modern day SEO requires more than just building keyword rich anchor text. Think about how humans have interacted for the longest time: it’s the greatest teachers that end up rising above the rest. How can your brand be the best teacher it can be? It starts with a solid content strategy.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Back in 2011, a young Will Roberts, the junior pitcher at the University of Virginia, threw a perfect game. Here’s what the game recap said about that day: Tuesday was a great day for W. Roberts, as the junior pitcher threw a perfect game to carry Virginia to a 2-0 victory over George Washington at Davenport […]
Do you want to connect with your customers – existing and potential? Do you want to grow your follower base, expand traffic and increase user engagement? This is all possible by running a social media contest. Many people “Like” the Facebook page of a brand in hopes of getting a discount or a product for […]
There’s little point in investing tons of effort into creating content if no one’s ever going to consume it, right? Trust me when I say you’re not alone with that struggle – which is perhaps why growing SEO and increasing organic presence is 61% of a marketer’s top priority: Source Suffering from minimal search visibility […]