[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Digital marketing analytics is crucial for every business.
Data-driven insights by top analytics agencies help marketing teams consistently measure the impact of their marketing strategies and benchmark their own efforts. As a result, they can determine the specific areas that demand more time and resources for the success of their marketing campaigns.
Nowadays, companies have the data, but they are lacking data analytics experts who can obtain insights from the available data for better decision-making.
In this article, we’ll list the top eight digital analytics agencies as well as provide you with the info to help you select the best one to fuel your business growth.
What Is Marketing Analytics?
Marketing analytics is significantly becoming a vital element of the total marketing expenditure, growing its market share at an impressive rate: By 2031, the market valuation of digital analytics is expected to reach up to $27.2 billion.
Marketing analytics is the study of data by experts, which helps businesses make data-informed decisions. Essentially, it is a sub-discipline of business analytics that also covers financial, sales, product/service, and customer analytics.
Data analytics companies take a holistic approach to analytics, and they have a strong technical background to help identify the bottlenecks in your marketing strategy.
With data-driven analytics, your marketing team has a better understanding of:
- Targeting the right audience segment(s)
- Using the right marketing channels to reach each segment
- Creating convincing messages, creatives, and ad copy to woo buyers from each segment
- Calculating the amount spent on acquiring new customers
Therefore, data analytics allows marketers to design effective marketing funnels with the highest ROI. The marketing team can discover the key areas of improvement to boost the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
Why Do You Need an Analytics Agency?
Analytics agencies have the necessary experience and expertise to help businesses boost their sales and increase revenue. Such capabilities make an analytics agency an absolute must for every business.
To thrive in this fiercely competitive market, businesses need keen insights in order to perform better. So if you want to make your marketing efforts super effective, you need to know the following things:
- The channels with the lowest customer acquisition cost and the widest reach
- Your and your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
- Available opportunities to improve your regular profit margins
- The number of repeat customers, those willing to spend more, and those who are most likely to refer your business to others
- Campaigns that are worth expanding and those that need to be called off immediately
Top IT services analytics companies can help businesses:
- Increase the number of leads by optimizing the organic and inorganic marketing methods
- Obtain significant insights about customer behavior and preferences
- Identify untapped customer segments
- Personalize the customer experience to improve sales
- Analyze the past data and predict future trends
- Gain insights into their competitor’s marketing activity
- Reach the desired business goals within the deadline
* 9 Alternatives that Are Just as Good as Google Analytics
* How to Use Predictive Analytics for Better Marketing Performance
* Google Analytics for Content Marketing: How to Track and Improve Your ROI
How to Choose an Analytics Agency
Here are some of the essential things to look for before you hire an analytics agency:
The credibility of any analytics agency is the first thing a business should look for before hiring one.
Check whether the company has testimonials and reviews on its website. Examine them to see if the reviews seem authentic. Authentic testimonials will mention the name of the clients, their designation, and the name of the company they belong to at the bottom of the quote, like this:
Not all agencies will meet these standards. Therefore, it is wise to scrutinize the customer testimonials before selecting any agency.
2) Case Studies
Case studies convey real-life examples of how an agency helped its clients with their analytics skills.
You should check out some of the case studies on the agency’s website. It would be best if you could find something related to your industry, but regardless, a case study will show you what the agency is capable of.
Focus on tangible, lasting results, and grasp the nature of the strategy which drove the result. Then relate it to your marketing issues and see if they can help your business. If case studies are not available on an agency’s website, then that could be a red flag.
3) Industry Experience
An analytics agency with clients in the same industry as yours is a plus for your business.
Working with a data analytics agency that has experience handling business metrics means they are well aware of what works and what doesn’t. Some analytics agencies specifically mention their expertise on their website. If they don’t, look for the list of their clients on their site, which will give you a better idea of the industries they have worked for.
4) Analytics Certifications
A reputable analytics agency will display a list of their certifications and partnership with Google, Facebook, HubSpot, and other industry-leading analytics tools. You should check out these certifications and business partnership logos on their website.
Having top analytics software logos on their website means they are knowledgeable, innovative and experienced. If you see names like Google and Facebook in their list of partners, it indicates that they are well experienced in achieving their clients’ objectives and key results.
Related Content: How To Write Data-Driven Posts
Top 8 Analytics Agencies
Analytics companies use analytics software to better understand their audience and personalize the customer experience for informed decision-making.
Here are the eight leading analytics agencies to consider:
1) Single Grain
Single Grain is a full-service digital marketing agency that offers analytics services to make your marketing campaigns super successful. They started out as a simple SEO agency a decade ago, and have successfully expanded into a leading data analytics company that has proven to boosted the performance of many brands’ marketing campaigns.
With CEO Eric Siu (who co-hosts the Marketing School podcast with Neil Patel, both of whom are considered top internet marketing experts), the analytics and data management team at Single Grain combines digital expertise and analytical skills to deliver demonstrated success for clients.
They are one of the best Google Analytics agencies that use their exceptional analytics skills and knowledge to turn data into a growth engine.
- Creation and implementation of sales marketing funnels
- Conversion optimization services
- SaaS marketing
- Content marketing
- E-commerce marketing
- NFT marketing
- Crypto marketing
- PPC services
- SEO services
What They Do Best:
- They focus on using their analytics expertise to create and implement powerful marketing funnels to convert website visitors into paying customers.
- Single Grain is a Google Premium Partner that uses the most advanced analytics tracking techniques to reach relevant prospects at the right time and in the right channels.
- They provide insightful and comprehensive reports that detail the progress of individual KPIs for measuring campaign performance.
- Single Grain has an experienced SEO team that uses different analytics tools and strategies to identify the bottlenecks and take the required actions to improve the flow of organic leads.
- They help you measure crucial metrics such as value per visitor, cost per conversion, site search keywords, and GA4 event measurements tracking.
- They have an expert social media marketing team that leverages analytics to create a personalized Facebook retargeting strategy for maximum leads and conversions.
Contact Details: [email protected], 1-800-701-0793
Pricing: They offer custom pricing plans as per your business goals and requirements.
WebFX is a Pennsylvania-based digital marketing company that has generated over $3 billion in revenue and 7.8 million leads for its clients so far. They also have over 25 years’ of experience in running data-driven digital marketing campaigns.
With over 450 digital marketing experts in their team, WebFX is a leading data analytics company to fulfill your business advertising goals.
- User experience testing
- Landing page design
- SEO and PPC services
- Conversion optimization services
- Funnel creation
- Digital experience development
- ADA compliance services
- Voice assistant skills development
- Heat map and ClickStream testing
What They Do Best:
- They have a best-in-class marketing team that utilizes their analytical skills to identify your target market and work on making your site more visible to your audience.
- The team at WebFX uses different analytics tools to craft value-driven search ads, display ads, geo-targeted ads, and remarketing campaigns.
- They have a team of social media experts who analyze your competitors using different social analytics tools and strategies to create and execute a winning social media management plan that passes the right brand message to your desired audience.
- They provide real-time analysis on the performance of your website, such as how your sales pipeline appears, what are the activities of your competitors, and the available opportunities in your industry.
- They offer access to MarketingCloudFX to their clients that combine analytics features to track even the smallest details of each campaign, including all leads and sales, with complete accuracy.
- O’Reilly Autoparts
- Stanley Security
- Rowen University
Contact Details: +1 (888) 601-5359
WebFX offers hourly or project-based pricing plans:
- Per hour pricing starts from $100-$149
- Per project pricing starts from $1,000
Dive Deeper: The Difference Between Retargeting and Remarketing
Seer Interactive is a digital experience agency offering services to improve campaign ROI powered by big data. It was founded in 2002 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, and has nearly two decades’ of experience in digital marketing with a 94% client satisfaction rate.
Seer Interactive has 200 plus business and analytics consultants who work as subject matter experts (SMEs) catering to clients’ needs in different segments such as SEO, PPC, CRO, and web design.
- Audience intelligence
- UX and content development
- Market research and competitive intelligence
- Web analytics and business insights management
- Conversion rate optimization
- Data-driven web designing
- Search engine optimization
- Pay per click advertising
- Enterprise analytics
What They Do Best:
- The Analytics team of Seer Interactive conceive user behavior on your site and pinpoints actionable insights that open up opportunities to nudge users further down the funnel.
- The data intelligence team works together with SEO, PPC, and CRO teams to identify key areas for improvement that lead to maximum conversions.
- They provide audience-first custom business plans to understand user behavior on both online and offline modes.
- They apply a GA4 measurement strategy aligned to your business goals and objectives to allow you to take the necessary action using the right data.
- Seer Interactive follows a data-driven methodology to offer a personalized content experience for your target audiences, leading to a higher conversion rate.
- They combine analytics with PPC to achieve an exceptional conversion rate. In one client case, they successfully increased the conversion rate by 69%.
- They use Closed Loop analytics solutions to help tie web actions to different lead generation activities.
- They power up your marketing and advertising campaigns with Google Analytics 360 Remarketing, which leads to higher ROI and revenue.
- Adaptive Insights
- BBVA Compass
- American Greetings
- Children Health
Contact Details: (215) 967-4461
Pricing Seer Interactive offers custom pricing plans as per your project requirements.
Rise Interactive was established in 2004 as a full-service digital marketing agency, and has offices at multiple locations, including Chicago, Buenos Aires and Mexico City.
Their major expertise lies in advanced analytics, digital media, and customer experience. They also have experience serving different types of clients, such as consumer services, consumer products, and B2B brands. The marketing team of Rise Interactive also won the B2B Marketing Elevation Award in 2021.
- Customer experience analytics
- Closed-loop marketing analytics
- CRM and predictive analytics
- SEO and PPC services
- Affiliate, social media, and email marketing
- Web and mobile app development
- Content marketing
- Customer lifetime value analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Customer experience optimization
What They Do Best:
- Rise Interactive’s advanced analytics services combine statistics, predictive analytics, customer modeling, and industry data to provide a custom marketing plan to reach your business goals.
- The analytics team helps you create customer persona segmentation, perform customer lifetime value analysis, and conduct competitor analysis to properly define your target audience and target market.
- The data analytics experts at Seer Interactive help you to understand complex customer interactions, improve UX, and increase conversion using custom-designed testing methodologies and advanced statistics.
- They use advanced analytics reports to find potential high-value customers and implement lead scoring so that you can target your prospects more efficiently and invest wisely.
- Seer Interactive uses insights from analytics to perform testing, implementation, and measurement to improve customer experience, increase engagement, and optimize conversions.
- Blue Diamond Growers
- Cardinal Health
- American Lung Association
- Colour Pop
Contact Details: +1 (312) 281-9933
Pricing Rise Interactive offers its services on hourly rates that vary between $50 and $99.
5) AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Boston. It has offices located in different locations across the USA, such as Los Angeles, New York, Austin, Seattle, and San Francisco.
They have over 300 marketing experts offering custom growth solutions infused with unmatched insights for maximum sales, as well as experience working with clients in different industries, such as consumer electronics, franchise, retail, gaming, sports and apparel, CPG, entertainment and media, fashion and footwear, travel, etc.
- Experiential marketing
- Performance analytics
- Advanced marketing analytics
- Path-to-purchase analysis
- A/B testing
- Media mix modeling
- Social media marketing and management
- Third-party competitive intelligence
- Website tracking
- Customer segmentation and behavioral modeling
What They Do Best:
- AMP Agency has a dedicated analytics team to dig into the data and design a customized solution for each business.
- They have a unified team of data analysts, statisticians, and social scientists who work together and apply appropriate analytics methodologies to generate the maximum returns from your marketing investments.
- They focus on combining actionable insights and data visualizations to reach prospects at different buyer journey stages.
- They employ a four-stage approach to marketing – discovery, solution design, analysis, insights – to generate long-term revenue for their clients.
- Their team has expertise in performance analytics, advanced analytics, research, and business intelligence to drive more relevant leads.
- The AMP agency analytics team conducts performance analytics involving data governance and integrated analytics to design a custom measurement strategy to determine the ROI of marketing campaigns.
- They offer custom analytics development, custom tagging codes based on different goals, platform integrations, report development, execution, and ad hoc analysis.
- The data analytics experts of AMP agency perform detailed research on ad effectiveness, persona development, brand loyalty, brand satisfaction, brand exploration, concept testing, path-to-purchase analysis, and online voice of the consumer surveys.
Contact Details: (617) 837-8200
Pricing AMP Agency offers custom pricing plans as per your business goals and requirements.
Blast Analytics is a digital marketing and analytics consulting service with offices in California, Chicago, Dallas, London, San Francisco, and New York.
They are a certified Adobe and Google Partner as well as a full-service market intelligence company to provide you with a roadmap to success.
- Digital analytics strategy
- Digital analytics implementation
- Analytics maturity assessment
- Tag management
- Analytics audits
- Data integration and management
- Data-driven testing
What They Do Best:
- Blast helps you design and implement an integrated marketing analytics strategy to improve decision-making and forecast consumer behavior.
- They help you determine what data needs to be collected and work with your internal teams to ensure accurate data collection.
- Their data analytics specialists create custom marketing dashboards to determine areas for improvement.
- The team at Blast Analytics is experienced in handling enterprise analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Snowplow, R and Big Query, MixPanel, ClickTale, Optimizely, and others.
- The team helps you conduct analytics and set up audits to ensure that everything is tracked accurately.
- They have a strong team of data visualization consultants to help you explore, analyze, and visualize your data for informed decision-making.
- The North Face
- Wall Street Journal
- Agilent Technologies
- Dow Jones
- State Farm
- Ulta Beauty
Contact Details: (888) 252-7866, [email protected]
Pricing: Blast Analytics offers custom pricing plans as per your business goals and requirements.
Dive Deeper: Making Data-Driven Decisions for Better Website UX
Disruptive Advertising is an award-winning tech-based marketing service agency founded in 2012. This U.S.-based company mainly deals with advertising. They aim to grow your business through analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads based on dynamic digital marketing strategy.
They have 130+ full-time employees and have a record of managing $100M+ in annual spending, optimizing thousands of web pages, sending tens of thousands of emails/texts/chats, and analyzing hundreds of thousands of data points each year.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Google tag manager implementation
- Lifecycle marketing
- Website optimization
- Paid Search (Google Ads and Bing Ads)
- Paid Social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads, TikTok Ads, and Pinterest Ads)
- OTT (Hulu Ads, Microsoft Ads, and YouTube Ads)
- Audio Ads (Spotify Ads and Pandora Ads)
- Email Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
What They Do Best:
- The team at Disruptive Advertising has deep expertise in web analytics, which they utilize in dealing with creative/social ads and paid search ads, including Google, Bing, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest Ads, as well as audio ads, etc.
- They use Google/Adobe analytics, call tracking, tag management, heat mapping, and CRM integrations to track users’ activities on your site to construct hypotheses for split testing and measure actual revenue contribution to your business.
- They have a specialized team to create a CRO strategy based on your company’s unique needs.
- The data analytics experts also perform a detailed analytics audit on your site and provide the information needed to optimize your website.
- They create a full-funnel marketing strategy leveraging the best platforms and services, including social and audio channels.
- They offer optimization services for lead generation by using landing page tactics and full-funnel micro-conversion optimization methods that drive maximum calls and form fills.
- Death Wish Coffee Co.
- Columbia Southern University
- Scott’s Miracle-Gro
- Guitar Center
Contact Details: (877) 956-7510
Pricing: The minimum project size starts at $1,000 with an hourly rate of $100-$149/hr.
Brainlabs is one of the best data analytics companies. With offices in Seattle, LA, Austin, and New York City, this agency makes their entire marketing strategies data-oriented and scientific.
Brainlabs has a dedicated data science team to turn marketing insights into crucial predictions for preparing data-driven marketing strategies.
- Digital strategy preparation
- Data measurement and analytics
- SEO marketing
- MarTech support
- Programmatic ads
- Social media marketing
- Paid search and social ads
- CRO services
- Data Science training
What They Do Best:
- The experts at Brainlabs are mathematicians, scientists, and programmers who take an analytical approach to every marketing campaign they handle.
- Their marketing perspective is entirely data-driven to bring remarkable results in all their services, including SEO, PPC, paid search, CRO, and paid social.
- They offer data strategy services that involve acquiring the right data, storing it, and building the best framework to identify business trends and opportunities.
- They employ advanced econometrics, modeling, and forecasting methodologies to evaluate the impact of strategies and media channels on your business.
- They have reporting experts who build custom data dashboards for the marketing and sales team and key stakeholders to drive accurate decisions.
- The dedicated team of data scientists analyses billions of data points to predict the most valuable and long-term customers, the best channel for advertising and promotion, and the items most likely to be purchased.
- American Express
- Papa John’s
- Financial Times
Contact Details: +1 812-330-3134, [email protected]
Pricing: Brainlabs offers custom pricing plans as per your business goals and requirements.
What Do Analytics Agencies Do?
The expertise of marketing analytics agencies helps you make better decisions, which drives more revenue to your business. Specifically, marketing analytics services use different weekly or daily metrics to tangibly measure your business’ overall performance online.
For example, they evaluate traffic by channel, clicks per visit/time spent on site, revenue per visitor, cost per conversion, lead to close ratio, and the overall ROI. These evaluations help them determine the best ways to promote your business.
Here are the top three services offered by digital analytics providers:
1) Measuring CAC and ROI
It is often difficult for a business to compare the cost of acquiring a new customer and the cost to serve them.
Analytics agencies provide a clear picture of your customer acquisition cost (CAC) and ROI, helping you balance the two and generate the maximum revenue from your marketing investments. CAC refers to the total amount you spend to acquire a new customer – including all the sales and marketing expenses that you pay to get those customers:
2) Assigning Credit to the Touchpoints
Crediting the channels that generate conversions is called attribution modeling. All the touchpoints of your customers are identified before they convert so that you understand the mediums that best assist in sales.
Marketing analytics agencies help you analyze and understand your customers’ digital journeys before they turn into customers and discover the exact channels where they came in contact.
3) Optimizing Campaign
Choosing the best marketing and advertising channels or tactics that bring in the highest returns demands in-depth data analysis.
A good marketing analytics team performs different tests for both organic listings and paid ads to identify the messaging, creative, and ad copy variants that work best to improve your conversion rate.
Related Content: The Best Paid and Organic Search Channels for 2022
How Much Do Analytics Agencies Charge?
The pricing plans of analytics agencies depend on your exact project requirements.
The prices are usually set on an hourly or monthly basis and, obviously, a dedicated analytics team working 24×7 will cost you more than a team working 8 hours a day.
Most data analytics companies offer prices on request or provide custom pricing after learning about your project requirements. Therefore, the best way to inquire about the pricing of analytics service providers is to call them and request a quote after discussing your project details and goals with them.
Ready to Hire a Top Marketing Analytics Agency?
Data analytics is vital to improve the ROI of your marketing campaigns. Proven analytics insights help you revamp your Google Analytics game.
Without expert analytics agencies working on your campaign data, you are doing nothing but simply guessing and hoping to get the results.
I have listed the top data analytics service providers to help you select the best marketing agency of your choice. Be sure to compare each company’s services, prices and experience before you select one.
I hope this article will help you choose the top data analytics agency according to your exact business needs!
Schedule your FREE consultation with Single Grain’s experts to discuss your marketing analytics requirements. 👇