We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
If your marketing strategy isn’t adjusting as technology, your products and services, and your customers change, then it’s probably a less-than-stellar strategy.
Our experienced marketing strategy team will work directly with your company to:
- Clearly define goals, objectives, and deliverables for your business
- Identify your main target audiences and where they can be reached
- Demonstrate how increasing or decreasing spending may change market outcomes
- Help you assess how your brand as a whole ought to be marketed
- Show you how competing marketing strategies are succeeding and failing
- Expert strategy planning & execution
- Thorough analysis of your industry competitors
- Consistent strategic updates to reflect changes
- ROI measurements & optimization tips
- Easy-to-understand explanations of complicated marketing processes
- Ongoing campaign tracking & monitoring
- Helpful tips and ideas that set you apart
- Big-picture recommendations
Do you offer guarantees?
We believe in every ounce of work that we do, and while we cannot guarantee our work, know that we’re always working tirelessly to provide our clients with great results. We recommend you check out our case studies and client testimonials to learn what our previous clients say about us.
How does the content and design process work?
Like all good strategies, it begins with discovery and fact-finding during an initial consultation. From there, we’ll learn more about your company, its goals, its strengths, and its weaknesses. We’ll really get to know your target audience and look at their buying behaviors under a microscope. We’ll also carefully inspect the strategies of your competitors, both big and small. We’ll take all of this information and consolidate it into a flexible marketing strategy designed to grow your business.
Of course, a great marketing strategy is never done. We’re constantly making both little tweaks and major adjustments to our clients’ marketing strategies.
How do you charge?
All of our clients have unique wants and needs, so we can’t offer a set price list. If you’d like to find out how much of an investment you’ll need to make in your marketing strategy, then feel free to reach out out to us.
What makes you different from other marketing strategy agencies?
In a nutshell: experience, cutting-edge knowledge, and individualized attention. From the very start, Single Grain will guide your business through the sometimes-frustrating, always-rewarding process of crafting a marketing strategy that works.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
Ready, set, action! Live streaming videos are taking a leading place as one of the most powerful tools to share content and reach a broader audience both for individuals and businesses. Recent research reveals that 80% of the respondents would rather watch a live video of a given brand than read a blog post and 43% […]
Let’s talk about links. You need them. But not just any link will do. You need quality links. The ranking algorithm used by Google is still a bit of a mystery. Although the company has never revealed exactly what it is or how it works, we do know that there are roughly 200 ranking factors. Some […]
When it comes to completing tasks, sometimes we just need a little help. So many movies from just a couple of decades ago depict our fascination with technology that can do things for us. Total Recall (1990) featured a self-driving car. Electric Dreams (1984) portrayed a smart home. As far back as 1962, The Jetsons relied on a […]