At Single Grain, our PPC campaign management program brings together industry-leading strategies, ongoing optimization, regular testing, and campaign research, all with the express purpose of increasing both the performance and the scale of your campaigns.
Our experienced pay per click management team will work directly with your company to:
- Set realistic campaign goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Identify powerful new revenue streams for your website
- Use pay per click optimization for your list of target keywords and bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more traffic to your site
- Help you expand into lucrative new markets and advertising mediums
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with Single Grain:
- Expert Strategy Planning & Execution
- Thorough Analysis of Your Industry Competitors
- Ad Creation & Optimization
- ROI Measurements & Optimization Tips
- In-Depth Keyword Discovery
- Ongoing Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Regular Campaign Progress Reporting
- Advanced Campaign Consulting (Including Geo-Targeting & Day-Parting)
- Discovery of New Market & Medium Opportunities
What Paid Advertising Services Do We Offer?
We can help with any of the following:
- Google AdWords
- Bing ads
- Facebook ads
- Twitter ads
- YouTube advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Other real-time buying platforms
- Direct media buys
- and more!
Do you offer guarantees?
Single Grain does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now 🙂
How does pay per click advertising work?
PPC is a type of online advertising where you pay the host (Google or Amazon, for example) to list your advertisement on their website on the search or product pages that are relevant to your ad. When someone clicks on your ad, you are charged the appropriate Cost Per Click (CPC) fee until your pre-set budget runs out or you add money to it again. The purpose is to get users to click on your ad and drive traffic to your website or e-commerce store.
How long will it take to get results?
With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
How do you charge?
Our fees are based on a monthly retainer—usually a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
What makes you different from other pay per click agencies?
We’re not just paid acquisition experts, our pay per click campaign management team consists of people who have worked for both tech startups and large companies, and we have a growth-oriented mindset that you’ll be hard pressed to find at other agencies.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up". Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly Chat
- Marketing Gameplan
- Low Hanging Fruit
- Full Rollout
- Learn & Adjust
Google and Facebook aren't the only two ad networks. Check out these 44 ad networks to help you open new channels of growth--and why you should use them.Read full article
The Facebook ad platform has been the fastest growing market in advertising. Here are 27 mistakes to avoid so you can reap the benefits of Facebook ads.Read full article
With 77% of Facebook pages being promoted with paid traffic, it’s worth considering whether or not paid promotion should play a role in your campaigns.Read full article
- It Really Pays to Have a Rich #CompanyCulture [Infographic] https://t.co/H74FRi6Nld #entrepreneurship https://t.co/oNrABlRKHo
- Analysis of 1 Million Backlinks: Udemy (Part 1/10) by @gaetano_nyc. https://t.co/9BO4nfuBJA
- Do you know what is #digitalmarketing? https://t.co/k2yoQY0Mbu #socialmedia #smm https://t.co/UGH4Vdi8rS
- 13 Quick Tricks to Increase #ConversionRates that You Can Do Right Now: https://t.co/NBINtW1dbb #socialmedia https://t.co/1gtmGYOO3a
- 5 #Content Pieces You Can Create in 5 Minutes Or Less: https://t.co/CLOiclboQE #socialmedia #contentmarketing https://t.co/W4rXbTrBEI