We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.
At Single Grain, our PPC campaign management program brings together industry-leading strategies, ongoing optimization, regular testing, and campaign research, all with the express purpose of increasing both the performance and the scale of your campaigns.
Our experienced pay-per-click management team will work directly with your company to:
- Set realistic campaign goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Identify powerful new revenue streams for your website
- Use pay-per-click optimization for your list of target keywords and bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more traffic to your site
- Help you expand into lucrative new markets and advertising mediums
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with Single Grain:
- Expert Strategy Planning & Execution
- Thorough Analysis of Your Industry Competitors
- Ad Creation & Optimization
- ROI Measurements & Optimization Tips
- In-Depth Keyword Discovery
- Ongoing Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Regular Campaign Progress Reporting
- Advanced Campaign Consulting (Including Geo-Targeting & Day-Parting)
- Discovery of New Market & Medium Opportunities
- Google AdWords
- Bing ads
- Facebook ads
- Twitter ads
- YouTube advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Other real-time buying platforms
- Direct media buys
- and more!
Do you offer guarantees?
Single Grain does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now 🙂
How does pay-per-click advertising work?
PPC is a type of online advertising where you pay the host (Google or Amazon, for example) to list your advertisement on their website on the search or product pages that are relevant to your ad. When someone clicks on your ad, you are charged the appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) fee until your pre-set budget runs out or you add money to it again. The purpose is to get users to click on your ad and drive traffic to your website or e-commerce store.
How long will it take to get results?
With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
How do you charge?
Our fees are based on a monthly retainer—usually a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
What makes you different to other pay-per-click agencies?
We’re not just paid acquisition experts: Our pay-per-click campaign management team consists of people who have worked for B2B and B2C companies, from startups to enterprise organizations. We have a variety of experience and growth-oriented mindset that you would be hard-pressed to find at other agencies.
A few companies we’ve helped grow…
Single Grain has been key in helping us generate B2B engagement across digital channels. We can count on them to bring new ideas to the table consistently and that's why we love working with them.
The Single Grain team has been instrumental in providing us with forward-thinking, growth-impacting marketing support. Their expertise has helped Nextiva grow its brand and overall business.
Single Grain has been an important force for guiding our digital marketing. They act like an extension of our team, proactively coming to us with ideas and fixing issues as they arise. They're exactly what we look for in partners.
Not only did Single Grain deliver strong results — markedly increasing unique, new web traffic and engaged users — but they provided us with key learnings about our messaging that we are now using.
SingleGrain has been there to help take a lot of the stress out of the process. We can always count on them to deliver high-quality content on time, and knock it out of the park.
What stands out is that they have a skilled team with subject matter experts in each digital marketing discipline. These guys are very good.
Single Grain has been the strongest outside force in helping our business "level up." Since engaging with Single Grain our revenue has increased more than 300%.
- Friendly chat
- We’ll start out by talking on the phone to get a sense of what your challenges are right now, what you’ve tried so far, and if we're the right digital marketing agency. No hard selling. Promise.
- Marketing opportunities analysis
- If we think we can help you, we’ll put together Marketing Insights specifically for your company. Running your business through our experienced digital marketing agency analysis, we’ll create an execution plan which maximizes all the opportunities we see for growth and specific KPIs.
- Strategy discussion
- We’ll get you as many quick and early wins as possible, while setting up specific, long-term, scalable digital marketing goals.
- Full rollout
- We’ll roll out our full execution plan, focusing on timely, tactical implementation, and setting up scalable growth opportunities. This frees you up to work on other high impact areas of your business.
- Learn and adjust
- Our online marketing team continually monitors your results at every step of the process, then leverages that to get you even more wins.
Can We Help Your Business Grow?
Let's have a friendly chat to find out
Latest blog posts
How do you define success? How do your customers define success? While the two definitions may be in the same area, they’re probably not identical. In fact, the area in between those two goals represents something called the success gap – and if you can close this gap, you will set yourself apart from your […]
Since it launched in 2013, Slack has become a ubiquitous workplace tool. With more than ten million active daily users, the company has revolutionized the way that teams manage workflow and share information. And now it’s changing how communities engage online. Slack groups are growing in popularity – and the funny thing is, Slack had nothing to […]
If you listen to the Marketing School podcast, you’ve probably heard Neil and me talking about the Marketing School DTLA event we’re planning to host in June. In fact, you may have noticed that a lot of brands are jumping on the live event bandwagon. But is it really worth it? What does the ROI look […]