Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #148, Eric and Neil discuss 7 ways to get more people to open your emails. Tune in to find out how tweaking and adjusting your subject line can lead to a higher open rate. In addition to this, Eric and Neil also stress that providing consistent, high quality content plays a huge factor in maintaining high open rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways To Get More People To Open Your Emails
- 00:41 – The open rate with the subject “Hey!” is 60%
- 00:48 – Invokes curiosity
- 01:12 – Add RE: to the subject line
- 01:32 – Open rate goes up at least 10%
- 01:37 – Add the receiver’s name on the subject line
- 02:25 – The line “[First name], I need a favor….Can you help me?” works well
- 02:40 – Telling the receivers that the deal is “Starting now” or “Almost expiring”
- 02:50 – The last minute signups for webinars are from those types of emails
- 03:23 – Use different email sender names
- 03:57 – Add the question “Are you joining us?” on the subject line
- 04:40 – Don’t copy other email templates
- 05:08 – Use an appealing pre-header
- 06:03 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Be creative—always adjust your email template making it new and original.
- Tweak and test different email headers and see what works for your campaign.
- Having a high open rate doesn’t always equate to high sales – focus on delivering consistent, quality content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.