[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #148, Eric and Neil discuss 7 ways to get more people to open your emails. Tune in to find out how tweaking and adjusting your subject line can lead to a higher open rate. In addition to this, Eric and Neil also stress that providing consistent, high quality content plays a huge factor in maintaining high open rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways To Get More People To Open Your Emails
- 00:41 – The open rate with the subject “Hey!” is 60%
- 00:48 – Invokes curiosity
- 01:12 – Add RE: to the subject line
- 01:32 – Open rate goes up at least 10%
- 01:37 – Add the receiver’s name on the subject line
- 02:25 – The line “[First name], I need a favor….Can you help me?” works well
- 02:40 – Telling the receivers that the deal is “Starting now” or “Almost expiring”
- 02:50 – The last minute signups for webinars are from those types of emails
- 03:23 – Use different email sender names
- 03:57 – Add the question “Are you joining us?” on the subject line
- 04:40 – Don’t copy other email templates
- 05:08 – Use an appealing pre-header
- 06:03 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Be creative—always adjust your email template making it new and original.
- Tweak and test different email headers and see what works for your campaign.
- Having a high open rate doesn’t always equate to high sales – focus on delivering consistent, quality content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.