Email marketing is such a simple way to get your message across that it's easy to fall into a rut.
We type out a clever email and send it off to everyone on the list. The open and click-through rates could be much higher, but it’s not a particularly expensive campaign, so we count any sales as a win.
But should you be sending out emails to everyone without much thought? What if we told you that one simple tweak could increase open rates by 39% and increase revenue by 24%? You’re no doubt on the edge of your seat, but we’re not going to put you out of your misery – just yet. 🙂
You’ll learn how Money Dashboard boosted the number of clicks by a whopping 228%, and how Mindberry increased its open rates by 57% (see infographic) just by changing a single letter.
The infographic is packed with information on each aspect of your email marketing campaign. It starts with the subject line and works through all the individual sections of each campaign. You’ll learn everything from why and how to use pre-header text to how to best format the email.
There are a total of 14 hacks for you to learn from. Each hack has at least one example of how companies benefited from using it. There are also loads of statistics and even a section of fun facts!
Let’s put it this way: even the most experienced marketing guru should find something of interest here. Each hack is laid out in simple terms so that you can get past the reading stage and into the application stage as fast as possible.
It’s a five-minute read, but it will completely transform your marketing campaigns going forward.
Please include attribution to 99Firms with this infographic.
Dive deeper with these posts about email marketing:
- How to Use Personalization to Increase the Impact of Email Marketing
- 8 Quick Tips to Ensure SEO-Friendly Emails
- The 8 Best Outbound Sales Automation Tools for Cold Emailing
- 14 Ways to Kickstart Your Mobile Email Marketing Campaign
- Beyond the Newsletter: You’ve Got Their Email, Now What?
- Email Marketing Myths & Truths: How to Enhance Your Email Marketing Strategy
- How to Collect and Use Emails Without Breaking Amazon’s Terms of Service
- The Email Marketer’s 4-Step Guide to GDPR Compliance
- 8 Ideas for Compelling Emails to Send During the Holidays
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.