[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
This post originally appeared on Growth Everywhere, a marketing and business growth blog.
Hey everyone, hope you had a great and productive week! Here are my five favorite marketing articles from this week for your reading (and learning) pleasure!
- 13 Advanced Link Building Strategies You (Probably) Haven’t Used – This is a truly EPIC post on building links. روليت مباشر The author says that “If you could rank [websites] by how many backlinks those articles have, you’re left with a foolproof solution for finding content ideas that attract links and comments. Fortunately, with the technology available today this is totally achievable in minutes and doesn’t require you to fork out for a virtual assistant to do all of the grunt work. In today’s post, I’ll show you exactly how it’s done, and a whole lot more.”
- How to Get 260.7% More Organic Traffic In 14 Days (New Strategy + Case Study) – Another epic post! Brian Dean of Backlinko shows you a “new” strategy that boosted his organic traffic in just two weeks by a whopping 260.7% without publishing any new content. كازينو العرب 888 How? By updating and republishing their old blog posts with a simple 3-step process. Step 1: Identify under-performing content. Step 2: Improve and update that content. Step 3: Republish your post.
- How Coderwall Grew 57% with One A/B Test – Coderwall, a community for developers to share development & design tips, tools, and projects, wanted to increase user acquisition from organic search. كيفية ربح المال من الالعاب This post details just how it was done.
- How To Design Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, and Drip Email Campaigns – First of all, this post starts with a detailed lead nurturing and lead scoring graphic/flow chart that is worth the price of admission alone! And then this beyond epic post describes “how SaaS/enterprise companies design lead nurturing campaigns and how lead scoring can help prioritize leads and improve conversions, as well as how lead nurturing strategy affects the creation of drip email campaigns.” Great read for marketers.
- 3 Surprising Lessons From Building 26,000 Links – This article discusses “the value of measuring and analyzing your own content campaign data as a means to improve your process.” After building 26,000 links, the Fractl team (a creative digital agency) shares what they discovered, like most high-authority links don’t receive a lot of social shares, few sites will always link to you the same way, and creating a lot of visual assets is a waste of time in certain verticals. Surprising, huh?
In case you missed it:
Latest blogs from Growth Everywhere:
- GE 170: How a Smart Idea for a Chrome Extension Led to a $10 Million Run Rate for Cirrus Insight (podcast) – Interview with Cirrus Insight co-founder Brandon Bruce: how passing out simple postcards at conferences got 1,000 people to join their pilot program.
- How to Use Scarcity on Your Landing Page to Skyrocket Conversions – Using scarcity on your landing page increases conversions — you just need to know how to implement the principle correctly. This post shows you how.
Latest blogs from Single Grain:
- A YouTube Video Marketing Guide to Increase Prospects in Your Funnel – By using smart SEO strategies, paying attention to production quality & watching your analytics, you can get more prospects from YouTube video marketing.
- The Ultimate Guide to Video Marketing – Video marketing is powerful. Using video in e-mail can increase CTRs up to 300% and including a video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%.