Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
We do the leg work for you! Every week, we’ll provide you with a summary of the latest notable marketing news.
Here are my top five favorite marketing pieces from this week:
- Growth Hacking Reddit: 10k+ Visitors Each Month (For Free) – This post shows you how to get a constant stream of traffic from reddit without getting downvoted into oblivion. Reddit can be a difficult social media platform to successfully maneuver, and the author shares specific, in-depth steps, like how to gather all the growth hacker data (and he even provides a template to organize it) and how often to post to subreddits. The bottom line is respect the reddit, and the reddit will respect you!
- Video Advertising For 2016: The Data-backed Do’s And Don’ts – Marketing Land columnist Andrew Waber’s post is full of video best practices for social media advertising to really up your conversions. He really emphasizes the importance of looking at your video from the viewer’s POV. For example, people are likely to see your ad without sound, so it’s crucial to make sure you have really compelling visual content within the first three seconds.
- Content Marketing: Understanding its Role, Value and ROI – It may not surprise you to know that the most significant digital marketing trend for 2016 is going to be content marketing, but even so I think you’ll get a lot out of this Search Engine Watch post that details how to best implement your strategy. In other words, rather than marketing content on a gut feeling, learn how to measure its impact via specific data and best practices.
- 70 Useful Inbound Marketing Checklists, Cheat Sheets and Advanced Guides – This is an incredible post that is full of resources to help you develop and master technical SEO, link building, content marketing, social media marketing, analytics, etc. There is tons of info here, like The Web Developer’s SEO Cheat Sheet by Moz (a 4-page PDF), the Complete Guide to Google Tag Manager by iPullRank (13 chapters of info!), and the Sitewide Ecommerce Best Practices to A/B Test by AcquireConvert (a 12-point checklist).
- 7 Retargeting Case Studies That’ll Boost Your Current Campaigns –When it comes to retargeting, most people aren’t doing nearly as much as they could to see success, even though studies show that retargeting does better than all other targeting strategies time and again. Jonathan Dane summarizes 7 case studies with some impressive stats and leaves you with actionable takeaways so you can get started right away.
And in case you missed it:
Latest blogs from Growth Everywhere:
- How To Build A Self-Sustaining Content Marketing Engine [Template] – More content than ever is being produced today as more businesses are understanding the power of content marketing. This is a template for how to do it.
- Patrick Campbell Shares How Price Intelligently Can Increase Overall Revenues and Growth by 30-40% – Interview is with Patrick Campbell, co-founder and CEO of Price Intelligently, which provides SaaS pricing strategy expertise through a unique combination of data and industry experience,and ProfitWell, a tool that provides SaaS metrics for Strip. In this interview we talk about building a simple process for a great pricing strategy (including a key point that 99% of companies don’t do).
Latest blogs from Single Grain:
- Do Twitter Ads Really Work? (And How to Get The Most Out of Them!) – Twitter Ads are often overlooked simply because they don’t have the reach of Facebook, but they are incredibly effective for getting higher conversions.
- 7 Tips to Creating Killer Blog Posts that No One Else Is Writing – Content marketing continues to grow as a trend. How do you stand out from competitors? You write the stuff that no one else is writing.