[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #769, Eric and Neil discuss which social network is the best for video. Tune in to hear which network you should be focusing on.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Social Network Is The Best For Video
- [00:45] There are so many social networks.
- [00:54] Twitch is now one of the main networks along with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- [01:25] Eric got more views on LinkedIn than he did on Facebook.
- [01:40] Neil thinks LinkedIn performs the best for video, because they want it more and promote it harder.
- [02:02] However, you shouldn’t limit yourself to LinkedIn.
- [02:20] You have nothing to lose by posting to a site that doesn’t have your ideal demographic.
- [02:35] The content repurposing framework is a good model for this.
- [03:17] Even if you are in B2C, there’s nothing wrong with uploading to LinkedIn.
- [03:31] The CEO of Cheddar is great at uploading tons of video content.
- [03:50] Just keep uploading anywhere you can!
- [04:10] YouTube drives long-term traffic, so don’t forget to post there.
- [04:50] Even if your YouTube numbers are smaller in the short-term, they will grow larger in the long-term.
- [04:55] That’s all for today!
- [04:59] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Which Social Network Is The Best For Video | Ep. #769 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.