[LIMITED SPOTS] Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a FREE Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #99 Eric and Neil share how you can design lead nurturing and lead scoring campaigns for your business. Listen to know whether you’re on the right track in nurturing and scoring your leads, when you need to set up a reengagement process, and when it’s just time to let go of a lead.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to design lead nurturing and lead scoring campaigns
- 00:42 – Google about Marketing Funnel – SingleGrain and Kissmetrics
- 01:01 – What SingleGrain does
- 01:48 – When people opt in, tag them in a certain way
- 02:00 – Don’t ask too many questions on a page
- 02:10 – Break down the process into 3 pages
- 02:45 – Take the best leads and cross reference with tools
- 03:30 – Lead scoring leads
- 04:02 – Drip and Infusionsoft
- 04:24 – When your threshold is reached, mark them as a qualified lead
- 05:07 – Nurture and have a good marketing funnel
- 05:47 – If the lead isn’t engaged, they aren’t likely going to close
- 07:04 – Make a reengagement campaign
- 07:36 – Frank Kern Setting Up Contingencies
- 08:04 – You have to plan first before diving in
- 08:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s all about the messaging and who you’re taking to.
- The biggest mistake you can do is to put all your questions on one page.
- If there’s no engagement, the lead wouldn’t probably close.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.