Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #843, we discuss how content marketing will change in the coming year. Tune in to hear how you can get ahead of the trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Content Marketing Will Change in 2019
- [00:50] We are more conscious of doing omni-channel marketing.
- [01:40] Content is most likely old and regurgitated, which affects rankings.
- [02:23] Content marketing is played out.
- [02:45] You have to produce new, cutting edge content or it won’t rank well.
- [03:44] Build good will with live events.
- [04:01] It is so important to build actual relationships with people in order to succeed.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Content Marketing Will Change in 2019 | Ep. #843 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.