[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #833, we discuss the one SEO tool you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what you should be using and how it will help your business.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One SEO Tool You Aren’t Using But Should
- [00:35] Google Trends is the tool you aren’t using.
- [01:00] When brand mentions go up, so does traffic.
- [01:35] A trusted brand ranks higher.
- [01:45] Google Trends shows how your brand is ranking over time.
- [02:05] Google Trends is just a graph, but you can compare different businesses to your own.
- [03:34] In the title of your blog post, include your brand name.
- [03:45] Write amazing content.
- [04:05] People who spend a lot on video ads have higher trend ratings.
- [04:35] Podcasts or videos build a strong relationship with customers and strengthen your brand.
- [04:51] Use WireCast allows you to simulcast to different live platforms all at once.
- [05:15] Create live streams: It will increase engagement.
- [05:45] This will also help your static content.
- [05:52] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The One SEO Tool You Aren’t Using But Should | Ep. #833 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.