In episode #793, Eric and Neil discuss some oft-ignored SEO strategies. Tune in to hear what techniques you should be leveraging.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite SEO Strategy That You Aren’t Leveraging!
- [00:39] International expansion is one of the largest sources of Neil’s traffic.
- [01:02] There is no competition on the internet outside of the English language.
- [01:22] Eric likes content expansion.
- [01:32] Convert your video ideas to a blog, then to a podcast, etc.
- [02:55] Neil gets a large percentage of his traffic from countries outside the United States.
- [03:20] Make sure you use Ahrefs Lang for international expansion.
- [03:45] Eric’s company has grown by 12% each month.
- [04:05] Once you have content that works for you, you can expand and grow your business.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Our Favorite SEO Strategy That You Aren’t Leveraging! | Ep. #793 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.