[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #74 Eric and Neil sit down to talk about live-streaming and how it can be used for your business. Listen as they talk about Periscope, Facebook Live, Snapchat Stories, and a number of other tools, and share their strategies for successful deployment.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: How to use live-streaming to market your business
- 00:57 – Facebook LIVE
- 01:10 – Facebook will promote it to EVERYONE
- 01:25 – Live Q and A
- 01:38 – Test different strategies
- 01:49 – Creates loyalty, builds your brand, etc.
- 02:08 – The results aren’t necessarily quick, but they do happen
- 02:29 – Frank Kern Facebook Live
- 02:43 – You CAN make money off of it
- 02:50 – How Eric uses Facebook live
- 03:23 – When you’re using live streaming tools, you need to identify which application has your ideal audience
- 03:43 – Specialize in one or two of the channels
- 04:27 – Telestream
- 05:37 – Neil’s test on Facebook Live
- 05:51 – After a day or two, no one watches it anymore
- 06:10 – Don’t keep your videos up for more than a week or two
- 06:28 – Do that, and more people will show up to your live broadcasts
- 06:52 – Don’t forget to tap into your other channels
3 Key Points:
- Understand which “LIVE” audience is best suited for your needs.
- You can make money off of live streams, but they’re really for branding.
- When you’re jumping into the live-streaming game for the first time, test different strategies.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.