Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #74 Eric and Neil sit down to talk about live-streaming and how it can be used for your business. Listen as they talk about Periscope, Facebook Live, Snapchat Stories, and a number of other tools, and share their strategies for successful deployment.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: How to use live-streaming to market your business
- 00:57 – Facebook LIVE
- 01:10 – Facebook will promote it to EVERYONE
- 01:25 – Live Q and A
- 01:38 – Test different strategies
- 01:49 – Creates loyalty, builds your brand, etc.
- 02:08 – The results aren’t necessarily quick, but they do happen
- 02:29 – Frank Kern Facebook Live
- 02:43 – You CAN make money off of it
- 02:50 – How Eric uses Facebook live
- 03:23 – When you’re using live streaming tools, you need to identify which application has your ideal audience
- 03:43 – Specialize in one or two of the channels
- 04:27 – Telestream
- 05:37 – Neil’s test on Facebook Live
- 05:51 – After a day or two, no one watches it anymore
- 06:10 – Don’t keep your videos up for more than a week or two
- 06:28 – Do that, and more people will show up to your live broadcasts
- 06:52 – Don’t forget to tap into your other channels
3 Key Points:
- Understand which “LIVE” audience is best suited for your needs.
- You can make money off of live streams, but they’re really for branding.
- When you’re jumping into the live-streaming game for the first time, test different strategies.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.