In episode #838, we discuss ways to make your SEO 10x more effective. Tune in to hear the one thing you may not be doing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How To Make Your SEO 10x More Effective
- [00:48] Conversion rate optimization is the thing to do.
- [01:35] It’s the one thing in marketing that, while unpopular, is the most effective.
- [02:40] Conversion XL is a great blog for ideas and inspiration.
- [02:46] Conversion-Rate-Experts is another great resource.
- [02:57] Quicksprout is a third resource to check out.
- [03:08] If you are looking for a paid solution, look at Visual Website Optimizer.
- [04:00] Quantitative data will be helpful in determining where you lose people.
- [04:20] Using SurveyMonkey, you can get feedback you wouldn’t get from data.
- [05:35] You’re going to have to run a ton of tests to get statistical significance.
- [06:15] If you don’t have a ton of traffic and you’re in the B2B space, you may not want to optimize for sales, but rather for leads.
- [06:46] That’s all for today!
- [07:14] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How To Make Your SEO 10x More Effective | Ep. #838 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.