[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #87 Neil and Eric highlight how you can deal with Google updates. Listen to learn why not all slide-down in traffic is because of algorithms, why you don’t have to worry when there’s an update, and the importance of having a checklist in case there is an update.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to deal with Google updates
- 00:35 – Neil doesn’t deal with updates
- 01:01 – Stick to creating a website that’s best for the user
- 01:13 – Don’t worry about specific updates
- 01:17 – Dealing with the updates if you have a negative traffic
- 03:26 – Make sure you have a holistic strategy
- 04:23 – Make sure you have other leverage points
- 04:34 – Drop from traffic doesn’t necessarily mean it’s an algorithm update
- 06:42 – Make sure your processes are documented
- 06:48 – Google traffic update checklist so you know what to do
- 07:18 – Search engines and social media platforms all have updates
- 07:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You don’t have to worry about updates when you’re doing nothing wrong.
- A slide in traffic doesn’t mean it’s because of new algorithms.
- Get a checklist and have a back-up plan in place.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.