[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #758, Eric and Neil tell you how you can find freelancers that don’t suck. Tune in to hear how your hiring process could be improved.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find Cheap Freelancers That Don’t Suck
- [00:43] Eric has been using AngelList to find freelancers, while Neil has been using Upwork and Problogger.
- [01:20] Eric has found great recruiters on Upwork.
- [02:00] Make sure you choose people who have good reviews, high success ratio, and a lot of completed projects.
- [02:30] Neil likes to skype with potential freelancers.
- [03:00] Just talk to people and figure out what they can do for your business.
- [03:20] Basecamp has written about their hiring process.
- [03:50] Pay potential employees for a small test project.
- [04:15] This will give you an idea about the quality of their work.
- [05:10] Neil would find freelancers and test out 5 at the same time.
- [05:26] That’s all for today!
- [05:28] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Find Cheap Freelancers That Don’t Suck | Ep. #758 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.