In Episode #19 Eric and Neil give you the ins and outs of marketing your consulting company. From when you’re first starting out to when you have a more stable revenue, they’ll teach you the best tactics to get more leads fast.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – How to market a consulting company
- 00:55 – Blogging to get more traffic
- 01:28 – Content marketing is the number-one channel for leads
- 01:40 – In the beginning, you need to generate revenue as quick as possible.
- 01:50 – Identifying your ideal clients
- 02:15 – Finding the smaller companies, and showing them how they can improve
- 03:00 – Sending that info out to multiple employees and their investors
- 03:50 – Do the things most people aren’t willing to do
- 04:00 – Using webinars once you have money coming in
- 04:37 – Creating a tool
- 05:20 – Associating yourself with the biggest brands
- 06:25 – Podcasting can lead to business opportunities
- 07:15 – Using videos to show how you analyze websites
- 08:15 – Specialization
- 08:30 – Find a niche for your company
- 09:15 – See you at our next episode!
3 Key Points:
- Start with content marketing.
- Do the things that most people aren’t willing to do so that you can get your foot in the door.
- Offer free tools and videos to help people see the value that you are providing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.