Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #831, we discuss how you can market in a brand new industry. Tune in to hear what you can do to kick things off in a new industry.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Do You Market in a Brand New Industry?
- [01:00] Google is excellent for demand fulfillment.
- [01:15] If a lot of people are looking for a given item, it will be easier to find and thus fulfill that demand.
- [01:32] If it’s a new product, go to Facebook and create content in order to drive traffic and promote your business. Create demand!1
- [01:57] Get people to blog or write articles about you.
- [02:30] Facebook ads work extremely well.
- [02:40] Influencers are key: maybe pay them to talk about or promote you.
- [03:15] Hoverboards blew up because people were instagramming about them.
- [03:30] If you have an email list, barter with a popular influencers. Try to have something to offer.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Do You Market in a Brand New Industry? | Ep. #831 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.