Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In Episode #88 Neil and Eric talk about the 7 quick SEO wins for huge websites. Listen to find useful tips and tools you can use, and to gain better understanding of the importance of linking correctly and having customer reviews and feedback on your site.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Wins for Huge Websites
- 00:40 – #1 Always put related links
- 01:46 – #2 Pruning websites
- 02:58 – #3 Have user generated content like reviews
- 03:55 – #4 Go to Google Search Console and add your website
- 04:00 – It will sort web pages that get the most impressions
- 05:13 – #5 Make sure you transcribe your video content – use Rev
- 05:51 – #6 Take your big site on a fast server
- 07:02 – #7 Translate your website
- 09:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- SEO is mostly about linking to the right pages.
- Customer reviews are not only good for your business, but on your website too.
- Remember to transcribe your audio and video files – Google can’t crawl them as is.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.