In episode #746, Eric and Neil discuss the best way to build links without actually building them. Tune in to hear the long-term method for link building.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Way To Build Links Without Building Them
- [00:34] Relationships!
- [00:38] When you get to know more people, they will naturally link to you.
- [00:52] Neil knows a lot of people in the industry (including Eric). He and Eric have linked to each other without even asking.
- [01:20] Neil links to Eric not only because he is a friend, but because his content is good and relevant to his business.
- [01:50] You shouldn’t ask your friends and taint the friendship.
- [02:04] Noah Kagan did a video about this very subject.
- [02:25] Build relationships without expecting anything and it will pay dividends in the future.
- [03:10] Attend conferences, join slack groups, join LinkedIn groups to build relationships.
- [03:33] Everyone starts at zero and it will pay to build relationships. Say yes to everything at first.
- [04:05] You can also close business deals by having relationships. There are so many reasons to network,
- [04:35] Don’t expect immediate results; it may take more than a year.
- [04:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:58] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The Best Way To Build Links Without Building Them | Ep. #746 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.