Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #238, Eric and Neil discuss the new Google AdWords tricks that you can try in 2017. Tune in to learn how remarketing videos can drive your conversion and how to minimize your spending on ads without sacrificing your traffic and conversion rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: New Google AdWords Tricks to Try in 2017
- 00:37 – YouTube advertising
- 00:50 – You can target specific keywords using your videos on YouTube
- 01:05 – Neil has a remarketing video on his page and he added it to Google AdWords and YouTube remarketing
- 01:28 – Run responsive ads
- 02:02 – Google also has extended ads
- 02:29 – Pay will increase over time, with paid advertising, because of the competition
- 02:50 – Neil started running different variations of one ad
- 03:15 – Neil’s cost per click is cheaper when they rotate their ads
- 03:29 – Run retargeting ads
- 03:50 – It will save you some money and the audience is more qualified
- 03:59 – Utilize phone calls to find those leads
- 04:46 – Neil shares how you can save money by sending an ad directly to a landing page that collects emails
- 05:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Rotate your ad as often as possible – it drives conversion.
- Retargeting ads can save you money and the audience may be more qualified.
- First, look into the ads and test them before spending more money on them.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.