[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #785, Eric and Neil discuss email management strategies. Tune in to hear how you can stay on top of your email inbox.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Neil’s Email Management Strategy Capitalizes On Remarkable Opportunities
- [00:40] As long as Eric has known Neil, he has responded to every email.
- [01:15] Neil says he’s OCD and can’t help it, which is why all of his emails get answered and his inbox is empty.
- [02:45] Neil also had a long email signature for a while, that he only recently cut out.
- [03:04] Neil put the Gmail app on his phone.
- [03:20] Whenever you open up an email, deal with it then and there.
- [03:30] Neil checks his email every hour for five to ten minutes.
- [03:50] Eric also builds in time to check his emails.
- [04:33] Neil woke up to 190-something emails this morning.
- [04:53] If you email Neil, he responds personally.
- [05:04] If you submit a support inquiry, it goes to his team.
- [06:18] Respond, otherwise you are leaving money on the table.
- [06:45] Be transparent in all your interactions and make sure the email signature matches who sent the email.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Neil’s Email Management Strategy Capitalizes On Remarkable Opportunities | Ep. #785 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.