In episode #785, Eric and Neil discuss email management strategies. Tune in to hear how you can stay on top of your email inbox.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Neil’s Email Management Strategy Capitalizes On Remarkable Opportunities
- [00:40] As long as Eric has known Neil, he has responded to every email.
- [01:15] Neil says he’s OCD and can’t help it, which is why all of his emails get answered and his inbox is empty.
- [02:45] Neil also had a long email signature for a while, that he only recently cut out.
- [03:04] Neil put the Gmail app on his phone.
- [03:20] Whenever you open up an email, deal with it then and there.
- [03:30] Neil checks his email every hour for five to ten minutes.
- [03:50] Eric also builds in time to check his emails.
- [04:33] Neil woke up to 190-something emails this morning.
- [04:53] If you email Neil, he responds personally.
- [05:04] If you submit a support inquiry, it goes to his team.
- [06:18] Respond, otherwise you are leaving money on the table.
- [06:45] Be transparent in all your interactions and make sure the email signature matches who sent the email.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Neil’s Email Management Strategy Capitalizes On Remarkable Opportunities | Ep. #785 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.