Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #239, Eric and Neil discuss the top marketing tools that they both use to run their businesses. Tune in as they list the marketing tools that help their ships run smoothly so that you can know which tools are worth incorporating into your daily business operations.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: The Top Marketing Tools that Eric and Neil Use to Run Their Businesses
- 00:50 – Drip is Eric’s email service provider
- 01:10 – Go to GrowthEverywhere.com/Drip to get their free plan
- 01:16 – Eric can’t live without Leadpages
- 01:47 – Hubstaff is Eric’s team time tracking tool
- 02:05 – Eric uses Slack with different integration tools
- 02:24 – Zapier has also been very helpful for Eric’s team
- 02:59 – Neil’s team uses Google Analytics and they use it daily
- 03:17 – For emails, Neil uses Infusionsoft and they paid a consultant to help them figure out how to use it
- 03:34 – Neil also uses Plus This within the Infusionsoft campaign
- 03:45 – Neil’s team also use Ahrefs on a daily basis
- 03:55 – Buzzsumo helps Neil’s team figure out topics they can write about
- 04:00 – Buffer is used for social media scheduling
- 04:32 – Eric’s team relies on Google Tag Manager
- 05:15 – Edgar allows Eric’s team to schedule their social media posts
- 05:46 – Eric’s team uses AdEspresso and Ads Editor for their ads
- 06:05 – Eric and Neil both use EverWebinar
- 06:12 – PicSnippets helps Neil with his email images
- 06:28 – Neil uses SEMrush a lot, too
- 06:41 – Neil shares how he tracks his ranking in other countries
- 07:23 – Google “how to search on Google UK” while in the USA
- 07:35 – Adbeat is where you can check how well your competitors are doing with their ads
- 08:09 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Leverage the tools that make things easier and more organized for your team.
- Find which tools suit your needs well—you also don’t want to overcomplicate things.
- Staying on top of your business is of the utmost importance—it’s worth it to invest time, energy, and resources into the tools that will help you do this.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.