In Episode #237, Eric and Neil discuss if LinkedIn ads are worth it. Tune in to find out how LinkedIn ads work, if it is the right space for you, and why Eric deems it worthy to invest his dollars into its advertising campaigns.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Are LinkedIn Ads Worth It?
- 00:43 – Make sure that you test the ads
- 00:51 – LinkedIn ads are more expensive
- 01:06 – Eric pushed their educational related content in LinkedIn
- 01:25 – They tested the content that was beneficial for e-learning companies
- 01:30 – The traffic from LinkedIn was converting
- 01:52 – Don’t just look at CPC, but consider CPA as well
- 02:00 – The engagement rate shown by the click-through rate is very good
- 02:28 – LinkedIn ads are more expensive because it is heavily used by recruiters
- 03:01 – If you choose to use LinkedIn ads, combine it with daily posts on your LinkedIn page
- 03:17 – When you’re doing a sponsored ad, make sure that your image is as big as possible
- 03:50 – Put some money into LinkedIn ads if your target audience is on LinkedIn
- 04:02 – When you're collecting a lead, use the authentication from LinkedIn
- 04:29 – Track your conversion
- 04:42 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always be sure to test your ads, first.
- Assess if the platform is the right place for your ad – make sure your target audience is present.
- Leverage LinkedIn as much as you are able – it now has more features to help you in your marketing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.