[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #128, Neil and Eric share tips on how to use Google’s Search Console to grow your traffic. Listen to grow your understanding of the Google Search Console and how Google’s features can help you drive more traffic to your website.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Use Google’s Search Console to Grow your Traffic
- 00:37 – Google’s Search Console is a free SEO tool from Google
- 01:05 – Click on the search analytic section to know which clicks you should be getting
- 01:38 – Sort impressions and look at your CTR
- 02:37 – You should be using structured data
- 03:55 – Get started with Rich Cards
- 04:07 – Look at the crawl errors that are happening on your site
- 05:10 – Under search appearance, use “accelerate mobile pages” for gaining traffic from mobile
- 06:31 – Look-up “mobile usability”
- 07:02 – Look at the regions you’re targeting and select accordingly
- 08:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Search Console has so much to offer for FREE—get acquainted with it.
- Look at the pages that are getting impressions, but not many clicks. Make the adjustments necessary to optimize CTR.
- If you’re not using structured data, you’re losing traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.