Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #265, Eric and Neil discuss what Apple search ads are. Tune in to find out the benefits of investing in an app, whether it’s a fit for your business, and the ways you can boost your install rate via Apple apps.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Apple Search Ads Are
- 00:37 – If you’re searching on the App Store, you can actually bid on specific keywords that will trigger your app on a search
- 00:49 – You’ll have a sponsored ad on top of that and people can click through
- 00:57 – The goal is to get more installs
- 01:13 – Eric has been testing this for quite some time
- 01:17 – The average cost per install or CPI has been getting higher over the years
- 01:37 – If you have an app you want to push, this is one of the ways to do it
- 01:51 – Neil has also tried this and it works if your app has a decent rating
- 02:13 – The rating should be from a good number of people
- 02:47 – Apps are supplemental for businesses, but don’t try to bet everything on the apps you create
- 02:59 – It is too expensive
- 03:15 – It might worth a shot for your business—so try it
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You can bid on a specific keyword to call up your app on the App store.
- Your app needs decent ratings for the search ads to work well.
- Apple search ads aren’t as sophisticated as Facebook or Instagram ads—but, is still worth a try.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.