[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #94 Neil and Eric highlight the 7 things EVERY marketer should configure in Google Analytics. Listen to learn about the things you already configured, the things you need to work on, and the things that are actually applicable to your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Things Every Marketer Should Configure in Google Analytics
- 00:40 – Make use of advanced segments
- 01:10 – Create a segment for each country you’re catering to
- 01:57 – Hook in AdWords with Google Analytics
- 02:19 – Hook in Google Search Console to Google Analytics
- 03:02 – Make sure you’re converting goals
- 03:25 – Callrail
- 03:46 – Scroll down to your segments and check the organic traffic
- 05:52 – Make sure you have the right Google Analytics reports
- 06:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Analytics has a ton of features; make sure you’re making the most out of them.
- You can interlink Google applications to each other to help out in providing results.
- It’s important to get the right reports for your type of business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.