Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In Episode #122, Neil and Eric share about how to integrate the holidays into your marketing campaign. Listen as they list down the ways and tactics you can use to get that “most wonderful time of the year” feel in your marketing.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Integrate the Holiday Seasons into your Marketing Campaign
- 00:37 – Have a holiday calendar
- 00:53 – Google “Holiday Campaigns” to know what others are doing
- 01:05 – Offer discounts and promotions
- 02:10 – Make sure you have your products in stock
- 02:43 – Promote holiday campaigns in advance
- 03:44 – Set partnerships and promotions beforehand
- 04:43 – Have upsells and downsells to maximize profit per user
- 05:22 – Use contests for holidays
- 05:35 – KingSumo is one contest platforms you can use
- 06:09 – Put countdown timers like PlusThis in the emails to set the urgency
- 06:47 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Discuss with your team what you can offer for the holiday seasons.
- Make sure your inventory is fully stocked BEFORE the holiday promotion begins.
- Discounts and promotions during holidays is a SURE and effective way to sell.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.