Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #121, Eric and Neil discuss the ways you can improve your PPC campaigns with just 10 minutes per day. Working at your PPC campaigns can be as simple as looking at your keywords’ reports or evaluating your landing page and copy. Listen as they list down different ways you can evaluate and adjust your PPC campaigns with a very small time commitment daily.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic:
- 00:33 – Regardless of the platform, think about how you can set a framework
- 00:59 – With AdWords, go through your accounts and pause the things that aren’t working
- 01:37 – Focus on the landing page and your copy
- 02:15 – Exit pop ups, do not break Google’s policy
- 02:40 – Use stock images or check out Design Pickle and see which images you can use for PPC
- 03:25 – Run a survey
- 03:50 – Use Qualaroo’s survey tool
- 04:15 – Look at your keywords reports
- 05:10 – There are limited resources for PPC
- 05:33 – Spend on your peak hours
- 06:38 – Spend money faster to get the results faster
- 07:01 – Send traffic to an educational resource
- 07:40 – Use Power Editor, AdEspresso or Qwaya
- 08:07 – Get more creatives on board
- 08:27 – AdEspresso’s post on CPR
- 09:15 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Evaluate what is working and not working by running surveys and checking keywords reports.
- Hiring creatives can give your PPC campaigns the boost it needs.
- Managing your PPC ads DO NOT need to take up a lot of your time—designate 10 minutes a day in your schedule.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.