Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #116, Neil and Eric list the 7 ways you can optimize your marketing proposals. Listen to learn more about optimizing proposals so you can ace that deal you’ve been aiming for.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to optimize your marketing proposals
- 00:31 – #1 Don’t talk about how great your company is
- 01:02 – #2 Don’t assume the decision maker will talk to you
- 01:23 – Make sure to have case studies in the proposal
- 01:38 – Show screenshots where the business is messing up
- 02:00 – #3 Use Qwilr or Bidsketch—this will help you make nice proposals
- 02:43 – #4 Learn from the people you don’t close
- 03:27 – #5 People want something customized for them
- 04:07 – #6 Don’t send people proposals right away
- 05:16 – #7 Don’t just send the proposal—walk them through it
- 06:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- It’s not about you or your company, it’s about them!
- Get feedback from the people who didn’t close a deal with you—learn from it.
- Talk to people in detail before sending your proposals.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.