[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #332, Eric and Neil discuss if you should document or create content. Tune in to learn the difference between documenting and creating a content and why your personality and lifestyle are key factors for deciding what’s best for you.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Should You Document or Create Content?
- 00:38 – Instead of thinking about your new content, why not just document what you’re doing
- 00:47 – Logic is, when you document what you’re doing, people can pick up lessons from that
- 01:00 – Gary V and Casey Neistat are always vlogging and there is still so much information you can gain from them
- 01:12 – Gary V usually just walks around in his office and shows his daily life
- 01:31 – It will also depend on your personality type
- 01:49 – Neil describes himself as a creator, so he creates videos with new information
- 02:15 – Focus on what works for you
- 02:49 – Eric can do both, but he prefers to create videos and plan ahead of time
- 03:15 – Having a process is important
- 03:32 – Eric is currently creating a reality series where they go into people’s offices
- 03:55 – Eric is experimenting
- 04:00 – Don’t force yourself into something that you’re not naturally good at
- 04:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When you document your daily routine, it’s amazing what people can learn from watching you.
- Do what works best for you and what you’re comfortable doing.
- You can always experiment with both documenting what you do and creating content to see what fits you and your lifestyle.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.