In Episode #331, Eric and Neil discuss how to find influencers on Instagram. Tune in to learn how you can find influencers that are popular in your industry. Eric and Neil discuss the easiest and fastest way to get going with an influencer and why they think Instagram is gold.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Find Influencers on Instagram
- 00:38 – There are companies who provide influencers but they’re expensive
- 00:45 – There are also some direct influencers, but it’s difficult to negotiate with them
- 00:56 – Neil suggests trying to get to know one influencer first
- 01:04 – You can then go to different influencers’ parties
- 01:12 – Offer that influencer a “part-time job” then he will also ask his influencer friends
- 01:29 – It saves money and is quite easier than going through a third party
- 01:50 – The same tactic works for most social media channels
- 02:06 – The influencers reply faster and work quicker
- 02:28 – Eric has invested in an influencer marketing/AdWords platform
- 02:38 – There’s gold on Instagram
- 03:02 – You can leverage the search function on Instagram
- 03:14 – Find the top posts and top pages and reach out to those people
- 03:56 – Dig deeper on Instagram
- 04:18 – Gary V’s video regarding Instagram
- 04:43 – Go to targeted influencers in your space
- 04:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Find an influencer, offer him or her a “part-time job” and they will reach out to other influencers.
- Instagram is a fantastic place to look for influencers—leverage it for your marketing.
- Make sure your influencer is huge in your space or it’ll be a waste and will not convert.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.