Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #767, Eric and Neil discuss how the GDPR has changed link building outside the US. Tune in to hear how you must go about link building now that the regulation has made it harder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How GDPR Changed Link Building
- [00:37] GDPR = Global Data Protection Regulation.
- [00:54] There are now a lot of restrictions about what you can do in terms of data collection.
- [01:15] It has made link-building harder.
- [01:53] You can’t just email blast people anymore.
- [02:05] A simple way to build links, is to go to their site and message them through their contact form.
- [02:45] Be careful how you contact businesses in the UK.
- [03:10] There are a lot of lawsuits happening right now.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.