Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #736, Eric and Neil discuss why marketers change their minds so often. Tune in to hear why marketers are a fickle bunch.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why Marketers Change Their Minds a Lot
- [00:45] Eric and Neil originally said they wouldn’t use Outbrain or Taboola.
- [01:00] Since then, those companies have improved their methods.
- [01:24] At first, the Facebook ads platform was weak.
- [01:45] Often, marketers change their minds because circumstances change.
- [02:05] What worked yesterday, may not work today.
- [02:20] Market conditions are always in flux.
- [02:38] Neil always told people not to advertise on Instagram, but he has since changed his tune to some degree.
- [03:00] It’s not good for cold traffic, but works for further exposure.
- [03:30] Have a framework whereby you can re-test methods that were previously unsuccessful.
- [04:10] That’s all for today!
- [04:13] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.