[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #768, Eric and Neil discuss how you can launch a product like Apple does. Tune in to hear how you can create hype.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Launch Like Apple
- [00:44] Apple has a PLF: Product Launch Formula.
- [01:03] Jumpcut likes to take you through three or four videos over a few days.
- [01:20] The final one pumps you up to buy.
- [01:42] Apple creates early buzz.
- [01:50] There are leaks and rumors.
- [02:00] They always announce at conferences.
- [02:40] People always know that if they don’t’ act fast, the product will sell out and it will take longer to get the product.
- [03:10] Apple creates scarcity.
- [03:50] They know how to manufacture a feeding frenzy
- [04:17] Even though there is no reason to camp out for products anymore, people still do it, because Apple knows how to create hype and manufacture urgency/scarcity.
- [05:00] Influencers will help you create buzz.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Launch Like Apple | Ep. #768 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.