[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #704, Eric and Neil discuss why they don’t worry about sucking at Instagram. Tune in to hear why it’s ok to suck at Instagram marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why We Suck at Instagram (and You Should To)
- [00:45] Neil only has one image uploaded at this point.
- [01:05] The cool part about Instagram is that it gives you a window into other people’s lives.
- [01:30] If it’s a viable way to get business, why don’t Eric and Neil use it?
- [01:40] They want to play to their strengths and there also isn’t enough time in the day to focus on Instagram.
- [02:10] The two biggest spends/revenue producers are Adwords and Facebook.
- [02:40] Nail the basics first, then expand.
- [03:05] Grant Cardone has an insane studio set-up, because he has a whole team.
- [03:35] When you’re starting out, you aren’t yet mastering anything.
- [03:47] Focus on a few basics, before trying your hand at Instagram.
- [04:25] When you are good at video and pictures, then you can worry about Instagram.
- [05:11] You need 10,000 followers to do well on Instagram and it’s hard to reach that level.
- [05:52] A lot of people have fake bot followers, which affects the account’s reach.
- [06:09] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why We Suck at Instagram (and You Should To) | Ep. #704 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.