Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #766, Eric and Neil discuss how to hire solid SEOs. Tune in to hear how you find great SEOs that don’t suck.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Full-Time SEOs That Don’t Suck
- [00:35] Don’t just believe the resume.
- [01:00] The real test is to see what changes they would make to your website and if they can implement specific changes.
- [01:40] Test them out on a temp basis before you hire full-time.
- [02:05] Good SEOs have “burnt” their own websites.
- [03:10] The more seasoned you are with running experiments, the better a hire you will be.
- [03:35] Ask potential hires about their weaknesses and really get into the nitty gritty.
- [04:05] Make sure they know how to modify basic HTML code.
- [04:23] You want people who can take action.
- [04:32] Go to the Marketing School website and find our post about SEO interview questions.
- [04:40] Check out the potential hire’s website.
- [04:59] That’s all for today!
- [05:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Hire Full-Time SEOs That Don’t Suck | Ep. #766 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.