Are you struggling to bring your product to market? In this interview with successful female entrepreneur, Jen Young shares her inspirational business story. Learn how she developed a killer customer profile, and how she turned an idea into a thriving business. Check out the latest episode of Leveling Up, an entrepreneur interview show!
Get ready to pack your bags because we are going on an entrepreneurial adventure with Jen Young, Outdoorsy co-founder! Outdoorsy is the largest/most trusted peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace. Get ready to watch this next episode as we explore the modern campgrounds (or as some may call simply an office), dive deep below surface knowledge of entrepreneurship, and light the fire inside you to help lead you down the right path to success! Jen explains how she found success by monetizing excess capacity through identifying an untapped market--RVs!
We’ll take you further than you expected with this new episode of Leveling Up, so watch this trailer to get excited for the next stop--Thursday Part 1--all the way to Sunday Part 4!
Subscribe to our channel for more interviews and to learn from top-notch entrepreneurs. Start Leveling Up with us today!
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
►Growth Everywhere Instagram:
Want to learn the SEO tactics that AirBnB, Lyft, and Heineken use to drive millions of site visits a month? Download the case study now: https://www.singlegrain.com/res/digital-marketing-agency/case-studies/
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast - http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast - https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing...
• Single Grain - Digital Marketing Agency - https://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Support Neil's Channel:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.