Are you ready to turn your business idea into a well oiled machine? Join female entrepreneur and Outdoorsy co-founder, Jen Young, as she shares her inspirational business story! In this exclusive interview, you will learn the ins & outs of asset management, how to create your first prototype, and how to navigate your product to market transitions.
Through building a marketplace, she found a way to use and monetize excess capacity by targeting an untapped market, doing extensive research and creating powerful consumer profiles, and building a successful startup business strategy. Check out the latest episode of Leveling Up, an entrepreneur interview show, to see how you can apply her experience to your business growth strategy today!
This is the first stop on Episode 2--stay tuned for the second stop--Part 2 coming at you tomorrow :)
Subscribe to our channel for more interviews and to learn from top-notch entrepreneurs. Start Leveling Up your game today!
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
►Growth Everywhere Instagram:
Want to learn the SEO tactics that AirBnB, Lyft, and Heineken use to drive millions of site visits a month? Download the case study now: https://www.singlegrain.com/res/digital-marketing-agency/case-studies/
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast - http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast - https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing...
• Single Grain - Digital Marketing Agency - https://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.