Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #764, Eric and Neil Discuss whose advice you should follow. Tune in to hear how you know who to trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketers Should You Listen To
- [00:45] Take what most people say with a grain of salt, until you’ve tested out the tactics.
- [01:05] Until you run tests, you don’t know if a tactic will drive results.
- [01:40] Podcasts and books are great for ideas.
- [02:25] If someone gives you a tactic and it works, you can begin to trust his or her advice.
- [03:03] It’s not about the person, it is about the strategy.
- [03:24] A Canadian SEO gave Neil a 40% increase in search traffic. However, the other advice wasn’t helpful and didn’t work.
- [03:55] Neil knew there was a risk in working with this company, because only one piece of advice worked.
- [04:35] You have to be open-minded when listening to advice.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!!
- [05:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.