[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #764, Eric and Neil Discuss whose advice you should follow. Tune in to hear how you know who to trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which Marketers Should You Listen To
- [00:45] Take what most people say with a grain of salt, until you’ve tested out the tactics.
- [01:05] Until you run tests, you don’t know if a tactic will drive results.
- [01:40] Podcasts and books are great for ideas.
- [02:25] If someone gives you a tactic and it works, you can begin to trust his or her advice.
- [03:03] It’s not about the person, it is about the strategy.
- [03:24] A Canadian SEO gave Neil a 40% increase in search traffic. However, the other advice wasn’t helpful and didn’t work.
- [03:55] Neil knew there was a risk in working with this company, because only one piece of advice worked.
- [04:35] You have to be open-minded when listening to advice.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!!
- [05:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.