[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #763, Eric and Neil discuss how you can reduce refund rates. Tune in to hear how you can provide better service to avoid refund rates.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Reduce Your Refund Rates
- [00:35] First, understand why people are asking for refunds.
- [00:58] When someone wants a refund, ask them why.
- [01:11] Whether that is an email or a survey, the info will be helpful.
- [01:27] Once you have about 50 answers, you will probably start to see a pattern.
- [01:45] Jump Cut has an action-based guarantee. They will refund if the customer proves they went through the entire online course they offer.
- [02:20] Their refund rate dropped to 5%.
- [02:42] Expand your refund period. The longer it drags out, the fewer refunds you will have.
- [03:01] Adjust your pricing.
- [03:25] Offer to drop the price instead of refunding.
- [03:47] When you do that, customers like and respect you more.
- [04:10] Offer products and services for a limited or set period of time.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:03] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.