Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #765, Eric and Neil discuss how to find the best marketing talent. Tune in to hear how you can find young, motivated workers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Find the Best Young Marketing Talent
- [00:37] Eric’s interns have always been great.
- [01:06] Singlegrain often uses Angellist to find the best people.
- [01:31] It is important to have a hiring process.
- [01:58] You can find young talent via blogging and social sites, but the best way to find great talent is to have interns.
- [02:20] Neil’s company looks for interns who really want a career in marketing.
- [02:30] They train them to grow with the company.
- [02:52] When you get them young, they aren’t jaded.
- [03:30] Be a “T-Shaped” marketer.
- [04:18] If you want people who are “up to speed”, look for people who did internships at other marketing agencies.
- [04:42] Most agencies won’t hire their interns.
- [05:08] Pay your interns!
- [05:18] By paying interns, you set a good precedent.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Find the Best Young Marketing Talent | Ep. #765 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.