[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #72 Eric and Neil discuss they type of content you should be publishing on LinkedIn. Listen as they tackle post-strategy for target audiences, the benefits of posting directly to LinkedIn, the metrics LinkedIn offers, and why you need a personal blog to supplement whatever you post on LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: What kind of content should you publish on LinkedIn?
- 00:45 – LinkedIn built up an organic traffic base
- 00:50 – Benefits of being able to publish on LinkedIn
- 01:12 – Posts rank on Google
- 01:29 – Eric syndicates his posts on LinkedIn
- 01:44 – The more content Neil posts on LinkedIn, the more contact requests he gets
- 02:02 – More contact requests results in more business inquiries
- 02:30 – Posting same content from your blog to LinkedIn doesn’t do as well as unique content
- 03:12 – Add your sites and projects to your LinkedIn profile
- 04:00 – Metrics on LinkedIn posts
- 05:06 – Writing specific, tailored content performs the best
- 05:57 – Google’s duplicate content vs syndicating on LinkedIn
- 06:56 – Blogging on LinkedIn doesn’t mean you don’t need a personal blog
3 Key Points:
- LinkedIn is has evolved from a nifty social media platform for professionals, into a networking juggernaut.
- Utilize LinkedIn for content–it ranks on Google too!
- Unique content does better than posting syndicated content.
- LinkedIn – A social networking service where you can publish content
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.