Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #72 Eric and Neil discuss they type of content you should be publishing on LinkedIn. Listen as they tackle post-strategy for target audiences, the benefits of posting directly to LinkedIn, the metrics LinkedIn offers, and why you need a personal blog to supplement whatever you post on LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: What kind of content should you publish on LinkedIn?
- 00:45 – LinkedIn built up an organic traffic base
- 00:50 – Benefits of being able to publish on LinkedIn
- 01:12 – Posts rank on Google
- 01:29 – Eric syndicates his posts on LinkedIn
- 01:44 – The more content Neil posts on LinkedIn, the more contact requests he gets
- 02:02 – More contact requests results in more business inquiries
- 02:30 – Posting same content from your blog to LinkedIn doesn’t do as well as unique content
- 03:12 – Add your sites and projects to your LinkedIn profile
- 04:00 – Metrics on LinkedIn posts
- 05:06 – Writing specific, tailored content performs the best
- 05:57 – Google’s duplicate content vs syndicating on LinkedIn
- 06:56 – Blogging on LinkedIn doesn’t mean you don’t need a personal blog
3 Key Points:
- LinkedIn is has evolved from a nifty social media platform for professionals, into a networking juggernaut.
- Utilize LinkedIn for content–it ranks on Google too!
- Unique content does better than posting syndicated content.
- LinkedIn – A social networking service where you can publish content
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.