[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #112 Eric and Neil share their insights on when and where it’s worth investing your time in the pursuit of long tail keywords. Listen to understand what long-tail keywords are, what they are compared to, and how their strategic implementation can always help you rank.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is it really worth going after long tail keywords?
- 00:36 – Long tail keywords are 3-5 word phrases people are searching for
- 01:06 – Head term vs long tail keywords
- 01:35 – Wikipedia’s Abraham Lincoln page as an example
- 02:35 – Brian Dean’s 1M search results
- 03:28 – Long tail phrases are worth it
- 04:08 – Don’t think about long tail content
- 04:28 – Use Ahrefs to see long tail traffic that comes to your site
- 04:43 – When your content is older, you’ll start ranking for long tail phrases
- 04:50 – Use your Google Search Console
- 06:17 – Continually update content you already have
- 06:57 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Long tail keywords are worth using.
- Long tail keywords are the way you naturally write content.
- Implement long tail keywords to rank old content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.