Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #1504, we discuss the most important things you should start doing as a marketer. The key is to keep testing and experimenting with new things and to stay at the cutting edge by surrounding yourself with others in the marketing space. Tune in to hear how making time for strategizing and thinking can be a powerful investment!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Start Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:47] The value of going live once a week and testing new channels.
- [01:10] Why you have to constantly try new things to keep improving.
- [01:26] Hear about sprouting your content and an example of how it can be done.
- [02:11] Sprouting is a way of getting the most out of your efforts.
- [02:30] The best marketers read the top marketing blogs for at least an hour a week.
- [03:04] Create or join a peer group or community such as a mastermind.
- [04:09] Avoid drowning yourself in too much but keep learning and experimenting.
- [04:26] The importance of blocking time out to strategize and think about things.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
The post What You Should Start Doing as a Marketer | Ep. #1504 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.