[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #777, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with blog posts that generate traffic and no revenue. Tune in to hear what you can do to turn things around.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do With Your Blog Posts That Generate Traffic And No Revenue
- [00:40] Neil has tons of posts that rank, but they aren’t what his clients are looking for.
- [01:04] You can put in affiliate links or promote other products and services, which will help generate revenue.
- [01:20] Eric’s friend ranks for a page that is about a product or service he doesn’t offer, so he goes to a company that does offer that service and charges them to rent the page.
- [01:45] You could partner with someone else who has the ideal audience.
- [02:38] A relevant pop-up can be helpful.
- [02:50] Pop-ups can help you generate leads.
- [04:14] It is important to create a process to be on top of redirecting traffic, so that they don’t just bounce.
- [04:45] Nurturing customers is really tough.
- [05:00] When you have a business development relationship, it can be an amazing fit that allows you to not worry about taking on more work.
- [05:54] At the end of the day, business is a people game.
- [06:05] That’s all for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post What Should You Do With Your Blog Posts That Generate Traffic And No Revenue | Ep. #777 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.