Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #777, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with blog posts that generate traffic and no revenue. Tune in to hear what you can do to turn things around.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do With Your Blog Posts That Generate Traffic And No Revenue
- [00:40] Neil has tons of posts that rank, but they aren’t what his clients are looking for.
- [01:04] You can put in affiliate links or promote other products and services, which will help generate revenue.
- [01:20] Eric’s friend ranks for a page that is about a product or service he doesn’t offer, so he goes to a company that does offer that service and charges them to rent the page.
- [01:45] You could partner with someone else who has the ideal audience.
- [02:38] A relevant pop-up can be helpful.
- [02:50] Pop-ups can help you generate leads.
- [04:14] It is important to create a process to be on top of redirecting traffic, so that they don’t just bounce.
- [04:45] Nurturing customers is really tough.
- [05:00] When you have a business development relationship, it can be an amazing fit that allows you to not worry about taking on more work.
- [05:54] At the end of the day, business is a people game.
- [06:05] That’s all for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post What Should You Do With Your Blog Posts That Generate Traffic And No Revenue | Ep. #777 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.